Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Come One, Come All!!

On Saturday, October 24th, the Dugout Sports Bar in Columbus is holding a benefit to raise money to help support Patrick. It will start at 6:00 and keep going until closing time, so stop by for prizes, good music and a great time! The Dugout is located at 14952 E. Broad Street Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.


For more information, check out the Dugout on Facebook. For questions on donating to the benefit, please leave a comment and we'll have a member of the committee contact you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Julie Z, I'm one of Pun's friends and I really really want you to tell him that I want to come and see him soon and that I'm sorry I haven't been able to make it up yet. Tell him that I'm so glad that he's staying positive and getting healthy. Corey and I are definitely going to try to make it to the benefit. You're number one, Pun! Also, I think Pun's really lucky to have all of the support of his friends and his family...it makes this difficult time a heck of a lot easier! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete